Thursday, April 12, 2012

Click.
Hi, my name is Kim, and I'm addicted to making unnecessary list's- constantly. For the littlest things, ever. Crossing things off. Checking things off. Circling things. Adding things. Pulling out a piece of paper from my pocket, and planning my day according to my scribbles (sometimes literally scribbles, my hand writing can resemble a 8 year old's sometimes...). I'm becoming something I've dreaded forever... I'M A MONSTER! Haha.
I've always told myself that I would not be that kind of "person". Someone who has to live by a piece of paper. That my only sense of accomplishment comes from crossing off a task. I don't like the feeling that my day feels unorganized and I can't remember what I need to do next. But, I hate having my life dictated by a flimsy paper. I guess this is what growing up entails? I won't object to much though... I have been getting things done, like a boss.
Yesterday, me, Colton, Mckell, and Cody went up to Manuta and had a nice bon fire! Just what I needed. Something outdoors and something that involved food (;
Also, on Saturday I will be moving into my apartment or Sunday... either or works for me. I just need to pack. :/
My roommates are Nick, Clark, and Parker. For a month or so it will just be Nick and I. Then Clark and Parker will move in with us later. Yeah, I have three guy roommates... way better than three girl roommates, that's for sure. I'm really pushing my limits with this goal of moving out. I really didn't think it through. But, here's to living and learning, running out of money, and between all that, looking for a job!


No comments:

Post a Comment