Saturday, March 10, 2012

Truth is...

I wish more than anything that I could talk to my sister. I mean, she's my best friend and all. I try to ask advise from her, but her religious background starts to play a major role in her answers. I know she just wants the best for me, and that's what she thinks is the best answer... but, I wish I could just talk to her and not have to edit things out or repeatedly say, "I know you want me to get married in the temple, but I'm not worried about that". But, what I really wish is that she could see that there are wonderful guys out there, and no they are not returned missionaries. I would love to be able to call her everyday and tell her about a guy or a date that I went on, sadly she would not approve.. (also, I should note, I don't go on dates that much... actually hardly ever, I just exaggerated the previous statement to emphasis..) Anyway, I wish my family would just be "normal" for a day...




This Sunday I'll be heading to Vegas for a night! My friend Chris will be down there for the 311 concert, and so me and a couple friends are going down. I'd say I'm excited, but that's a very big understatement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment