1. I feel like finding a new job. Not that I dislike my current job. I just want to have something more challenging.
2. I've been trying to find newer hobbies.
3. I have an uncontrollable urge to meet new people.
4. I'm going to be turning 20 in a month.
5. I've been loosing my short term memory. I don't know what this has to do with my mid-life crisis, but I felt it was important to note. Hah.
I found out that my oldest brother and his lovely wife are expecting a baby girl in January!
Also, my sister is expecting her baby girl within a few weeks!
Today was a good day. At work a resident said she had a compliment for me, and asked me if I wanted to hear it. (I don't take compliments very well...) I said, "sure". She said that all the other residents were talking about who their favorite nurse was, and she proceeded to tell me that they all said that I was their favorite. She said I was nice, efficient, and that I did my job well. I think I could get used to being complimented (; Hhahaha.
Anyway, I registered for Weber the other day :/ looks like I'll be attending there... again. Ew.
I do have a lot to write about! But, at the moment I'd rather go read. So, I'll try to find time to write it all down.