Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Simplicity at its finest.

I'm going to do it. I'm really going to do it. One day. I'm doing it. I promise.

I don't know what's holding me back. I really just want to delete everything and everyone. Start over fresh and new. Delete everyone from my contacts in my phone, and only have the people in there I know or actually talk to. Delete everyone from Facebook and only accept request from people that add me, or only add people I actually acknowledge or even like for that matter. Delete all my pictures on my computer and phone. Delete my email and start over. Move away, and be whoever I want to be. I don't know... this seems really childish and stupid. I don't know why the idea is burning in the back of my head. :/ Maybe if I ignore it long enough it will subside.


Anyway, I'll try to recap some of my Summer thus far. Work, work, sleep, work, eat, work, jog, sleep, hang out, party, hang out, sleep, work, read, jog, sleep, jog, work, clean, hike, sleep, sleep, sleep, work, jog, work, party, party, sleep, party, read, sleep, read, Denny's run, sleep, citation, hang out, read, eat, shop, drive, sleep, drive, work, work... haha. I should have added in more "eat" because the previous statement makes me sound anorexic. Needless to say... I'm anything but that.
To elaborate more on the citation part, I got a ticket for not signaling for 2 seconds... um, wtf? That Highway Patrol man was a Dbag. Nonetheless, I didn't cry when I got pulled over, being that is slash was the first time I have EVER been pulled over and first time I have EVER received a ticket. I'm reluctant to pay it. I'm willing to have a warrant out for my arrest. Seriously, that's how stubborn I am. Because I hate that man that issued me the ticket. So, ha, I'd show him by not paying it. :p


Oh, good news guys. I just bought more books! I only had Harry Potter 2, 3, 4... I think I had 1, but it's no where to be found. So! I bought the rest of the edition. I know, I'm way late on finishing Harry Potter books, but better late than never! Also, Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut! I'm very much excited to read that!!!!!!! I'm kind of overwhelmed, because I have soooooo many other books to read. That's what Summer is for though... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment