Monday, March 14, 2011

What is worse than waiting?

....hm, NOTHING is worse! At least not at the moment. I'm not an impatient person, but the suspense is killing me.
Today is a great day! Woke up when I wanted. I know it is very peculiar, but even when I don't have to wake up at a certain time I still set my alarm. Really! Even if I have nothing to do for that day, I still set my alarm... I don't know why! I guess I just like the reassurance. Or I like knowing when I'm waking up. And, I usually set it for early in the morning. I'm an early bird, what can I say? (:
I cracked out my Brand New cd's this morning. Can I just say that is the best decision I've made in a very long time!!!! 


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WANT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Random fact: I used to have a turtle. I seriously took that thing every where. It even bit my tongue... yeah, don't even ask how it did that. Haha
I'll possibly write more later? I have to go hurry and get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment