Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break-

With light showers and a good chance of snow... what kind of Spring Break is this? What kind of Spring is this? I'm craving a mass amount of vitamin D right now, and trust me I need it :/ my skin is lacking its bronze luster. Haha


Honestly, I feel totally uninspired to write on this blog lately... hopefully that will change soon!
I've just been super busy, and I've had better things to fill my time. I'm sorry blog, but it's true.
I bought some way cute fabric last night! I need to figure out what to do with it. But, I'm way thrilled to make something with it.
Reasons I love my job(s):

  1. When the residents tell me they love me
  2. Getting hugs
  3. Making residents smile
  4. When a residents calls me beautiful, when I feel crummy 
  5. Life lesson talks with residents
I feel in the cleaning mood. So, I'm going to go organize things and listen to Brand New! Then find something fun to do tonight! It's Spring Break and all (;

P.S. I think I'm going to make a Tumblr account. You better follow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment