Friday, February 25, 2011

My day, thus far...

It's only 10:00 in the AM, and I'm already in a ecstatic mood. I just got paid from all my jobs, and I went to look at my check stubs on line... to my surprise my work gave me a .50 cent raise. (: Woo. On top of my last raise! Whoever said money doesn't bring happiness must have been poor. Haha, I'm kidding. Today I'm going to study my behind off for my Mid-term Anthropology test. I'm surprisingly kind of nervous for it... :/

 I wish I never had to grow up. I mean, I like being independent! I rarely like when I can't do something myself. I just LOVE that carefree feeling you get when you don't have anything going on and you have control of what you do. I know I have control over if I go to work or school... but you know what I mean!!
As of right now I'm reading the book 1984. I'm not that far into it, but it has perplexed me already. But, lets get real, is it really that hard to perplex me? Ha
On a random side note; I'm so glad I haven't gotten sick once this year! I hate when people are sick, because they always say, "Oh, well I don't feel well enough to go out." or "I feel sick, and I can't go do that." Really? When I'm sick I never let that stop me from doing things... unless I'm throwing up and have a fever of 102.3 but that never happens... so a little runny nose and a headache doesn't stop me. I've come to  the conclusion that I don't need to take medicine for every little thing... even though I rarely ingest medicine.
Make yourself a good day!! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment