Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mid-term

Finally, mid-term has finally abruptly arrived. I want this semester to be over. Not that I don't like my classes, but I just am to busy to study. 
Today could have gone better... but, hey at least I bore through it and here I am! All cozy in bed and listening to sweet tunes. 

 I have come to the heinous conclusion that we live in a dismal world. Yes, I'm sheltered and you probably are too. I wish I could prevent my family and friends from getting hurt. I just found out a friend of mine is going away for a month or so... he's such a astonishing person. He's the kind of person that is original and doesn't need a Facebook to be entertained. (or the stupid Facebook games... I won't get into that I hate that pointless stuff, oh wait! It's not pointless... you have important things to do, like harvest your cyber crops and plant your artificial seeds, LAME)
Things to be excited for:
-No work this weekend
-Party time
-Family time
-Going to Chilli's
-Moving out
-Three pay checks coming my way
I just want to note that I love my job, for future references... I love the residents! They are so hilarious (: I don't mean to get all churchy, but I ALWAYS think to myself that I hope I get to meet them when I'm in Heaven, and get to experience their full potential, and see them in their prime. This is assuming I'm going to Heaven, and we all know what assuming does... (; Phah
I want this swimming suit more than anything! Probably even more than that dang back pack... well, maybe! :p
Well, time to hit the sack. It's 12:30 AM and I have to get up at approximately 5:55AM. Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment