Wednesday, February 16, 2011

insomnia.

Why is it I can't sleep when I need to, and I sleep slash feel super sleepy when I shouldn't be... Ugh, my body is uber weird- yes, I just used the word UBER! :p
Well, I just got off work- it was alright tonight... went by slowly, but at least it's over!
This week has already flown by, jeesh I hope this weekend doesn't go by as fast.

I know i'm strange, but i'm going to make a flower like this! Haha, for why? Just because I can!
I think it would look cool if I used news paper.
ANYWAY, i'm so not in the mood to blog lately. I promise I will write a super long blog this weekend, if I get sometime... I'm always so busy I hate it, I just want a day to myself to be lazy and read.
If I didn't have to be up at 5:30 am tomorrow i'd write it tonight, but night.

No comments:

Post a Comment