Sunday, February 6, 2011

4:00 AM...

I'm still wide awake and thriving. This weekend has been really grand. All I have to say is I want my wedding cake to look like this... but better looking of course (; haha. It's weird to think that I could be married... gosh, and that I could have kids'. I don't know how people get married this young. Props to them!


I'm pretty excited for Super Bowl Sunday! I'm planning on doing homework, cleaning, eating, and making sushi with some good friends. I found this way cute comforter and I think I may splurge and buy it, I mean for a Valentine's Day present for myself! I might as well buy it for me, because I don't have a "significant other" to buy for... right?

 I'm in love with it. Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with this pattern? Well, it's probably because I am, a lot. Oh, this week I earned a good chunk of money from working all my jobs! Wooo.
I think I'm developing arthritis, or maybe I'm just being a baby-that's a good possibility.
I hope everyone has a delightful Super Bowl Sunday! To be honest- I don't even know what teams are playing :/ ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment