Monday, December 20, 2010

Speculate no more...

No, I am not dead... I just refrained myself from "most" electronics for a minute I guess you could say. I always hate when people use that phrase, I haven't seen you in a "minute" I mean, gosh out of all the words you could use to describe something... you use the word minute? LAME.
Oh, you know how everyone always says, "Love this moment, for this moment is your life"... well, it's not that I don't love this moment, but I feel like I'm missing something. Don't get me wrong though, I love my life. Speaking of love, I got offered a job at Aspen Care Center! Wooo, and also at Lomond Peak, and Alpine Home Care and Hospice. I'm going to accept the Alpine one. I love taking care of people so much. I adore when you help a resident get ready for bed, and you help them shower, brush their teeth (dentures in most cases), and pull down their bed then help them in. When they are all tucked in they look at you and say, "Thank you so much" and you can just tell they mean it. Nine times out of ten, they don't really sincerely mean it, and hello? I'm not naive I know you don't mean it... gosh some peoples children.


Now I hate hate hate watching TV, but I was in the same room as my Mom the other day as she was watching this abc show, and I must say, that it actually made me laugh. It's good to know there is a little hope for sitcoms. On Sunday my Mom had a family Christmas party. It was entertaining! Let me just say this... I hate how my little niece is almost taller than me! What the heck? She's not allowed to grow up! ):
Well, I'm going to go drowned out everything and read until I fall asleep. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment