Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bleh

I think it is very hilarious how much you can deduce about a person just by paying minimal attention to their driving habits... some people are baffling. Seriously people, relax and enjoy the scenery-but not to much, we don't want any head-on collisions or what not. In fact, I'm so relaxed that I have old people speed past me and glance me a nasty (you're going 55 in a 55 zone... in reality you should be going 65 in a 55 zone face), I feel like a complete and utter loser for having middle ages citizens passing me up on the Old Highway.
Next semester should be better, and by better I mean I better get my act together and STUDY. I must say, I think I did pretty grand for not studying(: I shouldn't commend myself for that, huh? Ooops.
I wish I was at Dixie, I need to be attending Dixie, I want to be thriving at Dixie... Dixie, I'll see you soon.
Is it just me? Or are there a lot less lights up on houses each year...
Funny story! Woke up this morning, got ready for school in record time may I add, got to school in a timely manor, and as I was walking in to the building (with lots of students learning in pure silence) and to my surprise my shoes are squeaking so loud that not one head didn't turn and scold me as I shamefully walked passed... ugh. Why must I repeatedly humiliate myself?   


                                                                   Adorable? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment