Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving.
And a special shout out to my wonderfully, amazingly, beautiful family. They are one in a million and I love them. As Scott (brother) and I drove to Ogden today, I realized how much he means to me, and I'm not saying that just because he gave me 20 dollars today. (: Yeah, I have the best family.  Words can't really describe them.





Sometimes I lay awake at night and think about all the things I have to be thankful for. I am truly blessed, and I probably take it all for granted. I had a wonderful dinner with my Mom, Brother, and Step Dad. At first I didn't know where I was going to end up for Thanksgiving due to my Father being in Idaho and my Mom having to work. I was originally going to go with one of my beloved friends, and then I was supposed to go with my Brother Brian... to say the least everything worked out AKA I still got to stuff my face full of delicious food. Has anyone else noticed that Thanksgiving naps are 1000 times better than any other nap. Baffling! Hah  I really need to start elaborating on things I think and things I do more. I wish my attention span wasn't so short. Well, off to go have an adventure with my erratic friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment