Monday, November 29, 2010

Iron and Wine

Don't you hate how fast things start, and then how fast they can stop... It amazes me how things change so fast and how somethings seem like they stay the same. I've been thinking way to much lately! Well, this weekend was pretty grand!!! I saw Harry Potter 7, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really need to stop procrastinating and just finish reading all the books. Haha
Friday I went snowboarding with Franklin. It was rather fun and I didn't make a complete fool of myself... (I'm amazed still).

 I've been listening to this a lot lately. Calms my nerves and sets me in a better mood. What is better than that?
I bought some vans online, and when I opened the box............................................................ there were two different shoes?!? What is this world coming to? People so lazy and inconsiderate that they can't simply open a shoe box and check, I mean yeah most likely they are the correct shoe, but really lets get serious and use the good old check and re-check system. Some peoples children, gosh. I'm pretty dang excited for Christmas. I still need to go shopping for everyone... ooops.


I love the design on this GNU board, all the colors and patterns can make a girl go crazy.. or maybe that is just me.
Dear Mom, if you are reading this-I want this for Christmas! Preferably a 141, 142, 143, I'll even dare say a 144. Thank you and don't mind that it cost about 300.00(: Much love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment